Welcome to Day 24 of our challenge!! Today is the last day we will focus on email marketing so the challenge may take a little bit more time.
The challenge for today is to figure out how to use your auto responder and create a 7 day email sequence. An email sequence can be triggered by them clicking on the link in the last email or by time. I mostly do my sequences by time.
This is the sequence a subscriber will get once they sign up. Here a few ideas of what your sequence can include:
- Quick welcome with the freebie gift you advertised
- More in depth welcome and about you email
- Popular posts you have written and tools to get them on the right foot
- Products and services you offer
- Survey of how you can best serve them
There are a lot of variations and different things to include, but remember most of all that you are developing a life time relationship. You want to let them know who you are and where you are going. You also want to primarily figure out what they need most, and you can best help them reach their goals.
With that being said, go and create an incredible email sequence! See you tomorrow!!